Overseas Property Insurance

At Insure My Villa we specialise in Overseas Property Insurance for ex-pats who either live permanently abroad or own a property overseas and need Holiday Home Insurance.

We have developed this website to provide you with all the necessary information you may require regarding Overseas Home Insurance and you will be able to obtain instant online quotes and cover.

Our policy provides one of the widest covers available in the market and will cover you whether you require Overseas Home Insurance for your permanent home or Overseas Holiday Home Insurance for family use or lets to holidaymakers. In addition you will also have the option to include your UK Home Insurance under the same policy for added value and a two property discount.

Key Features

In addition to the standard home insurance perils we also provide the following covers with all our Overseas Home Insurance policies:-

  • Accidental Damage to fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground services
  • Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation
  • Trace and Access Cover
  • Electrical Power Surge Cover
  • Solar Panels Covered
  • Up to £1,000,000 Legal Liability to the public Cover
  • Emergency Travel Expenses
  • Index Linking

You can also extend your Overseas Property Insurance to provide cover for:-

  • Accidental Damage to Buildings
  • Accidental Damage to Contents
  • Freezer Contents
  • Additional Money and Credit Cards
  • Pedal Cycles while away from the home
  • Loss of Electrical Supply Sold Back to the Grid
  • Valuables and Personal Possessions while away from the home
  • Your UK Home Insurance can also be added to the same policy

Should you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us or your insurance agent. In this website you will be able to:-

Overseas Home Insurance is our business, so let us take care of your individual needs.